Wednesday, November 26, 2014

UPDATE!!! Taylor Hawkins Memes go Viral

UPDATE!!!! trending now are memes inspired by the weird love/worship that current drummer of the foo, Talor Hawkins, has for the former drummer of Nirvana and obsessor of the Kurt Cobain, Dave Growlins. Clearly Dave is playing out his weird Cobain sex fantasies with his weird half- him, half-kurt clone-child named Taylor.
here are the memes. this shit is starting to spread. #rememberrememberDavegrowlinnovermeber



memes provided by Ryan Brown 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins have been in bed together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just figured it out and typed in DG MURDERED KC and found I'm not the first to figure it out DARN! But not a lot of others. Which is fine. I don't need to blast it it's to weird.. I could prove it in court I'd take it there in an instant nobody is above the law. Kurt deserves justice.
    How has C.L not figured it out

    ReplyDelete